The original ATS Pressure Aging Vessel (PAV) was designed to simulate in-service oxidative aging of asphalt binder by exposure to elevated temperatures in a pressurized environment. The improved PAV removes the complications from running and documenting asphalt binder aging operations.We are thrilled to introduce the NEXT generation of our Pressure Aging Vessel, the PAV3.
We’ve kept the same great features this PAV had previously and incorporated some new ones to enable the user even more freedom. Designed to meet AASHTO R28, ASTM D6521, and EN 14769 test standards.
- Large touch screen controller
- View data charts and graphs right on the screen
- Network ready
- When connected to a network, access the PAV screen with an APP and operate remotely from a Smart Phone, Tablet, IPad, IPhone, or another PC
- USB Port on the front to download test data and perform software upgrades
- Slanted screen design for improved visibility
- Greater temperature range: 80 Deg. C. to 115 Deg. C.
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, and Arabic language options
- Includes touch screen controller with front panel user interface with easy to use step-thru operation.
- Bench top unit with integral vessel/oven design with top opening door
- CE certified vertical stainless steel pressure vessel with encased band heaters and integral pressure measurement control
- Thermo Regulation: Proportional control with integral and derivative function
- Network Ready: Remote capabilities: With APP view and control PAV with smart phone, tablet, IPad, IPhone, or other PC
- Set time and date for automatic preheat functions
- Platinum RTD temperature measurement
- Includes 10 AASHTO T 179 specimen pans
- Precision anodized aluminum sample rack
- Hex socket wrench, 1/2 in. drive, with 4 in. extension
- Includes Specimen Loading/Unloading Tool
- Approximate dimensions: 30 in. H X 18 in. D X 30 in. W. (760 Mm H X 460 Mm D X 762 Mm W)
- Electrical Requirements: 230/240 VAC, 1 Ph, 50/60 Hz, 10A.