The new ATS Pyrolytic Oven is a must have for any testing lab. Designed to burn off test residue from lab equipment, it improves on previous versions and incorporates state of the art touchscreen technology, automatic operation, and a clean, matte-black design. Lab technicians no longer need to rely on scraping, wire brushing, or hand heating to clean equipment. Operators can simply place everything in their Pyrolytic Oven, press start, and allow the machine to do the work. This not only reduces mess, but saves time and creates a safer, more efficient lab environment.
- Low operating costs always users to save both time and money.
- User friendly touchscreen technology and enhanced ATS software.
- Suitable for use in Asphalt, Injection Molding, and Organic Chemistry applications.
- Fully automatic – saves time by eliminating the need to hand clean equipment or monitor cleaning.
- Destroys even trace residues of organic contaminants, leaving lab equipment ultra clean for critical testing.
- Reduces or eliminates the costs of hazardous waste material disposal, the dangers of glass breakage, and the overall
mess associated with manual equipment cleaning.
- Pre-programmed language options include English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic.
- Developed utilizing more than 50 years of process heating and materials testing industry experience.
- Built-in system monitoring diagnostics to alert operators when maintenance is required.
- Fits physical footprint and exhaust connection point of previous, obsolete pyrolytic oven models.
|Cleaning Temperature||800 – 900°F|
|Electrical Power||240 V, 60 Hz., Single Phase|
|Safety Controls||High temp switch|
|Exterior Dimensions||37.85” wide x 59.3” high x 32.8” deep|
|Oven Capacity||14.88” wide x 16” high x 18.5” deep (2.5 cubic foot)|
|Construction||Stainless steel, welded interior, dual gasket system, pressure release door|