The Series 530 Horizontal Sealant Tester is designed to perform Aymar Type Tests at 1/8 inch per hour at variable speeds of 1/8 – 2 1/2 inches per minute according to ASTM C910, ASTM C736, ASTM C719, ASTM C1305, FEDERAL SS-S200, and FEDERAL TT-S230.
We’ve improved upon our previous design with a touchscreen display, advanced controller options, and user friendly sample fixtures. When operating with an external freezer, users can now easily remove specimens without removing the entire machine. Series 530 fixtures and controllers are interchangeable – one controller can be used on any Series 530 machine, and the fixtures can be easily transferred from one Series 530 to another.
- User friendly sample removal. The Series 530 comes with a handled top plate, which can be bolted to the fixture. Once secured, the operator removes the larger bolts and can then easily lift the entire fixture from the machine for fast and efficient sample removal.
- Remote communication allows operators to monitor and control their equipment off site using a VNC viewer downloaded onto a mobile device or PC.
- Touchscreen controller with increased digital range, offering accurate and programmable control.
- Increased sample capacity – users can test 8 samples with a standard fixture and up to 16 with an optional additional fixture.
- Eight pre-programmed languages available for selection.Operators may choose from English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, or Arabic.
- Additional sample fixture available for testing to ASTM D 5849.
|Number of Cycles||0 – 9,999 cycles|
|Speed||0 – 5″ per minute|
|Power Requirements||115 VAC, 1 phase, 60 hz or 230 VAC, 1 phase, 50 hz|