Applied Test Systems is the leader in reliable, long lasting, precise lever arm test systems. When combined with our wide range of accessory equipment these machines are capable of performing many types and variations of creep and stress rupture testing.
Lever Arm Test Systems
- Designed for creep and stress rupture testing to ASTM and similar international standards.
- Convenient construction to allow side operation and allows for a variety of furnaces and chambers.
- Counterbalanced lever arm with precision ratio adjustment and rotatable hardened knife-edges and v-blocks. Lever arm construction includes rugged construction that reduces deflection and provides maximum linear knife edge contact.
- Drawhead drive with precision guide assembly and variable speed drive to provide automatic loading and beam leveling.
- Adjustable vibration isolator mounts
- Accessories available for a wide variety of tests.
Available in many models up to 50,000 lb. (222.4 KN) maximum capacity.