|ATS offers an extensive line of lab furnaces and high temperature accessories world renowned for quality and reliability. Review our basic lab furnace designs and styles below or call our experienced sales engineers to provide custom diameters, lengths, operating temperatures, and control systems to meet your unique process requirements. Mounting brackets and accessory items are available to ensure easy installation and startup; or contact our qualified Service Department!
- Stainless Steel Shell
- Ceramic shell heater with Nichrome (1850°F/1000°C), Kanthal A1 (2200°F/1200°C), or Kanthal APM Winding (1250°C)
- Low K-factor vacuum cast ceramic fiber insulation
- Custom zone arrangement
- Wide selection of widths, lengths, & mounting arrangements
- Variety of configurations (isothermal, gradient, & adiabatic
- Extensometer mounting flats
- Extensometer slots
- Load train ports
- Gas ports
- Custom heating elements
- Temperature control systems
- Additional options available, contact ATS for more information!
Click here to see the typical heat up curve!
Click here to see the standard sizes!
Click here to see the drawing!