|ATS offers an extensive line of lab furnaces and high temperature accessories world renowned for quality and reliability. Review our basic lab furnace designs and styles below or call our experienced sales engineers to provide custom diameters, lengths, operating temperatures, and control systems to meet your unique process requirements. Mounting brackets and accessory items are available to ensure easy installation and startup; or contact our qualified Service Department!|
- NRTL and CE Models available
- Stainless Steel Shell
- Ceramic shell heater with Nichrome 1000°C (1850°F), Kanthal A11200°C (2200°F), or Kanthal APM Winding (1250°C)
- Low K-factor vacuum cast ceramic fiber insulation
- Custom zone arrangement
- Wide selection of diameters, lengths, & mounting arrangements
- Variety of configurations (isothermal, gradient, & adiabatic)
- Heat equalizing liners
- Extensometer slots
- Extensometer mounting flats
- End caps
- Gas ports
- Cast bronze/brass heating elements
- Temperature control system
- Additional options available, contact ATS for more information!
Click here to se the typical heat up curve!
Click here to see the standard sizes!
Click here to see the drawing!