Request a Quote | Download Product Data Sheet
Applied Test Systems (ATS) manufactures a wide range of standard and custom testing accessories to compliment our line of Universal Testing Machines (UTMs). Each grip and fixture is built using quality materials and designed to fit and function with the highest performance on all makes of ATS UTMs, as well as any existing models manufactured elsewhere. ATS grips can hold a variety of specimens, including but not limited to metals, plastics, textiles, yarn, wire, rubber, elastomers, laminates, and lightweight sheet.
In addition to the standard fixtures listed below, we manufacture fixtures for high temperature ceramic flexure, gypsum board, adhesive peel, fastener testing, and more. Each of our standard grips and fixtures are fully customizable to meet your testing needs, and our engineers are available to develop fixtures and grips to meet unique testing requirements.
Standard Wedge Grips
- Fast acting grips that are self-tightening and lever-operated
- Heavy duty steel construction for durability and efficiency
- Two types of replaceable grip faces: wedge (flat specimens) and v-shaped (round specimens)
- Variety of sizes from 1,000 – 67,000 lb.
- Lightweight, air-assisted
- Optional foot switch to operate grips
- Fast and secure operation
- Simple, user friendly design
- Cost-effective option
- Capacities from 50 – 2,000 lb.
- Variety of face sizes to accomodate diverse sample sizes
- Face surface options include serrated, plain/smooth, line contact, or urethane coated
Bend Test Fixtures
- Designed for flexure testing of ceramic, wall board, plastic, composite, and other materials
- Adjustable Spans
- 3-point bend test
- 4-point bend test
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Used for specimens such as springs, pipes, and more
- With or without spherical alignment bearings
- Concentric centering circles