The ATS Pressure Aging Vessel (PAV4) simulates in-service oxidative aging of asphalt binder through exposure to elevated temperatures in a pressurized environment. Our PAV4 has a user-friendly touchscreen and new & improved software, providing the highest level of efficiency and reliability during testing. Each PAV4 meets AASHTO R28, ASTM D6521, and EN 14769 test standards. Request a Quote.
- CE certified
- Improved recovery time of 30 minutes or less
- Platinum RTD temperature measurement
- Rugged, black powder coated exterior
- Industrial strength touchscreen display and enhanced software
- Data acquisition features include time, temperature, and pressure
- USB Port on the front of the unit makes data downloads and software upgrades easy
- Includes 10 AASHTO T 179 specimen pans and a solid, precision anodized aluminum specimen holder
- Optional battery backup system prevents test interruption or data loss due to power failure or line voltage fluctuations
- Languages options include English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic
Benchtop unit with integral vessel/oven design
10 TFOT sample trays (included)
2.10 ± 0.05 MPa (304 psi)
Operating Temperature Range
Standard: 90°C, 100°C, and 110°C; Programmable from 50°C to 150°C
27.5 in W x 18 in D x 30 in H
290 lb (130 kg)
208-240 V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Product specifications subject to change without notice.
Click here to download the PAV4 Data Sheet
To learn more about the new PAV4 or any other ATS testing solutions, contact our sales team at +1-724-283-1212 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .