The new Pyro-Clean® is a must have for any
testing lab. Designed to burn off test residue from
lab equipment, it improves on previous versions
and incorporates state of the art touchscreen
technology, automatic operation, and a clean,
matte-black design. Lab technicians no longer need
to rely on scraping, wire brushing, or hand heating
to clean equipment. Operators can simply place
everything in their Pyro-Clean®, press start, and
allow the machine to do the work. This not only
reduces mess, but saves time and creates a safer,
more efficient lab environment.
- Low operating costs allow users to save both time and money.
- User friendly touchscreen technology and enhanced ATS software.
- Suitable for use in Asphalt, Injection Molding, and Organic Chemistry applications.
- Fully automatic – saves valuable lab time by removing the need to hand clean equipment or monitor cleaning.
- Destroys even trace residues of organic contaminants, leaving lab equipment ultra clean for critical testing.
- Reduces or eliminates the costs of hazardous waste material disposal, the dangers of glass breakage, and the overall mess associated with manual equipment cleaning.
- Pre-programmed language options include Engish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic.
- Developed utilizing more than 50 years of process heating and materials testing industry experience.
|Cleaning Temperature||800 – 900° F|
|Electrical Power||240 V, 60 Hz., Single Phase|
|Safety Controls||High temp switch|
|Exterior Dimensions||37.85” wide x 59.3” high x 32.8” deep|
|Oven Capacity||14.88” wide x 16” high x 18.5” deep (2.5 cubic foot)|
|Construction||Stainless steel, welded interior, dual gasket system, pressure release door|
For more information about the Pyro-Clean®, contact one of our sales representatives by calling +1-724-283-1212 or emailing email@example.com.